Friday 26 August 2016

Restaurant Love: Fish & Co.

R is such a big fan of Fish & Co. and that is the very reason why he avails of a Bistro Group card each year. He gets perks such as 30% discount on Mondays and 20% on the other days of the week. Not bad if you frequent the Bistro Group establishments. And during a long break, I managed to visit R at work and we had lunch together at… yes, Fish & Co.

Hello, Fish & Co. 

The place was not packed when we arrived. We easily managed to get a table and ordered R’s favorite Pork Knuckles Platter (PHP995) and a liter of Jungle Freeze (PHP335) split into 3 mugs. I also ordered a cup of Mushroom Soup as I was really hungry.

First served was the messily poured Jungle Freeze. 
The nice blend of pineapples and rambutan made this drink very sweet. No wonder R loved it. I hardly managed to finish my mug and R gladly finished it for me. 
The mushroom soup didn't leave much of an impression and I could not recall anything about it. 

The platter arrived next and it looked delectable!

The pork knuckles were perfectly cooked. I fell in love with its crispy skin and tender meat. I enjoyed dipping it in the soy sauce with vinegar dip for that extra and contrasting flavor. 
The seafood rice went very well with it. 
I also liked the fish and chips included in the platter. But I could only manage to eat one and half as I wanted to stuff myself with more pork knuckles. I was surprised that R managed to finish the rest. 

After finishing our meal, we requested for the complimentary cup of coffee given to all Bistro Group cardholders. It was your usual coffee. Nothing more or less. 
I’d definitely go back for more pork knuckles!

Fish & Co. is located at 4th Floor, Trinoma Mall, Quezon City.

Fish & Co. Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management