Wednesday 24 August 2016

Chipotle Cheddar Cornbread


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...I can't imagine ham without cheese or peanut butter without jelly. Some foods are just made for each other. In our house, chili falls into that category. I can't remember the last time I made a chili without serving cornbread on the side. I know you already have a recipe for cornbread, but I hope you are adventurous enough to give this loaded cornbread from the Culinary Institute a try. The only hard and fast rule for making cornbread is not to overmix...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management