Thursday 25 August 2016

Brown Sugar Banana Bread


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...I rarely buy bananas these days. Years ago, they had a constant presence in our fruit bowl, but nowadays the Silver Fox and I seem unable to eat a bunch before it blackens. As it happens, I bought a small bunch of bananas at the farmers' market last Saturday. I did not know that a vacation bound neighbor would make me the recipient of her fruit bowl the following day. I suddenly had a lot of bananas on my hands. Fortunately, I also had some time to search...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management